maradiliko

maradiliko

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

maradiliko@gmail.com

MB&F Horological Machine N°11 HM11 Architect (167 อ่าน)

22 พ.ย. 2566 13:42

There are something lyrical about MB&F’s choice to launch the MB&F HM11 “Architect” the day before Dubai Watch Week in a country Büsser has called home since 2014. It is, paradoxically, a watch that seems farthest from home of Büsser’s recent Horological Machine designs which have become (and I hate to say this) often incredibly automotive. But this is, as the brand offers told me, “a home for the actual wrist. ”

No, honestly, that is not a comments on the typically enormous size of any MB&F Horological Device N°11 HM11 Architect watch, though here, measuring a somewhat small 42mm wide by (still pretty hefty) 23mm thick. It’s not even a jab at the cost of the particular HM-11, a cool $230, 000. Most of MB&F’s Horological Machines look like “things” (many of them automotive, some of them unintentionally - well - like an eggplant emoji). This time, the watch draws inspiration from the futuristic architecture of the 1960s and 1970s which incorporated modernism and organic architecture philosophies. And it’s undeniably one of the brand’s most creative as well as interesting designs.

It’s not a far yowl from Matti Suuronen’s Futuro house -- the Finnish designer’s 1970 fiberglass-reinforced plastic design : which was met with some of the same hostility (or at least incredulousness) I often see for MB&F’s HMs. Adjusted with regard to inflation, typically the Futuro be cheaper at around $105, 000. The apertures look a little more like Antti Lovag’s “Palais Bulles” (without the water features) meets Charles Haertling’s “Brenton House. ” In fact , Büsser admits that although his wife wouldn’t love to live in these buildings, although. It was an Instagram post of “Brenton House“ that will made Büsser think “that would make a good watch. ”

Just like any of the above buildings, I would not say I ever really felt like any HM was really for me (save for maybe the HM5 or HM8 Mark II). But We still do my best to at least interpret them and be familiar with appeal. Looking back to often the 1960s and also 1970s, designers of the day frequently attempted to get rid from traditional design language that, while comfortable along with accessible in order to mass audiences, had never evolve to take advantage of modern building techniques, materials, and engineering capabilities. If that sounds familiar, it shouldn’t be a surprise that the efforts of these designer and their approach to modernizing design have (unsurprisingly) fascinated Büsser for years. The same challenges Büsser’s team have had to learn to overcome - nearly impossible shaped blue crystal, hard-to-machine titanium rapid all come into play right here. But rather than looking to the exact automotive industry since the team provides in the past, Joshua Giroud, the design leader, drew on his architectural background to inform the layout associated with HM11. Büsser and Giroud have created the HM11 as a house with four rooms. It is somewhat like Monsanto’s “House of Tomorrow, ” with a central area and branching useful spaces built off of it. In that middle space on the MB&F Horological Equipment N°11 HM11 Architect is a one-minute reverse-rotation central flying tourbillon under a double-domed sapphire. The watch will come in two colors, one with PVD-coated “ozone blue” plates, and the other in 5N gold - 25 pieces each. But as head turning as they are, the real party is being held in the inside rooms from the HM11 home.

On a practical level, the very HM11 is read similarly to every Horological Machine since HM3: at an angle on the wrist. To that effect, this may be the least legible Horological Machine in which MB&F possesses ever made. I’m lucky to have 20/20 vision and am generally the last to decry legibility with even the the majority of unusual combinations of face colors, devices, or odd displays like the Cartier Tank à Guichet. It’s actually something I actually struggle to remember in these reviews - call it the “forest for the trees” situation. But in both those instances - and here - the main redeeming factor is that these types of aren’t so much practical watches as sculptural horological machines - because the name explicitly states instructions for the hand. If you want possibility of easy-reading and reality, head to the “Legacy Machine” lineup from MB&F Horological Machine N°11 HM11 Architect and pick your poison. Even the LMs aren’t the most legible timepieces on the market, but that’s not what you’re buying anyway. In this case, what you’re really buying is really a brilliantly thought-out homage to some of the greatest designers in the 1960s in addition to 1970s, any design that goes far further than the overall pod-like style. Case in point: in the first of the actual four rooms, you can see a small display along with two white arrow hands featuring red tips. And they are quite smaller than average about 0. 6mm. Those hands indicate metal balls on short rods radiating from the center of the display - silver-colored for the quarter hours plus brass in the other five-minute intervals. Its timekeeping is actually drawn from United states industrial designer George Nelson’s “Horloge Vitra” Ball Timepieces, a design and style so deeply embedded in my memory that I had never questioned who created it until I saw the HM11. All that will be housed in a window about 11. 45mm tall, so it’s not really the largest face for a view, to say the least. To translate the particular horizontal plane of the tourbillon movement to a vertical screen for the enjoy (and the other rooms, which we’ll get to) the brand continues to lean on conical gears which are more visible in this article than any other HM I can remember, which makes it a perfect way to study typically the ingenuity that makes MB&F Horological Machine N°11 HM11 Builder watches therefore compelling. As with most modern new projects, energy efficiency is essential, and the HM11 acknowledges this in 2 ways. First is in room two. There, you’ll find a similar show for the power reserve, counting down the ninety six hours regarding power reserve maintained the mainspring. To get to the second room from the first, there are no contortion required. Instead, the watch aid rather without effort rotates unidirectionally around a central axis with an easy twist, locking into position every 45 or 90 degrees so it would not freely spin. In fact , if you turn it only 45 levels, it’s almost even more easily viewed as some sort of “driver’s” see. All of this is suspended on a lightweight titanium frame with long lugs. Room three is something novel and even unusual these days: a thermometer, available in either Celcius or even Fahrenheit. Actually , this makes it one of maybe a handful of mechanical modern watches having a thermometer. While these kinds of complications used to be produced in pocket wrist watches (I seem to recall seeing a number through Jules Jurgensen, for instance) I can just think of another, by Ball, on the contemporary market. That watch requires the wearer to remove it from their wrist for a period of time or perhaps their body temperature will impact the thermometer’s function instant essentially it’ll read your body’s temperatures all day. The new HM11 doesnot have of which problem. It’s a pretty smart (though perhaps less useful) inclusion, all things considered, if regarding no other reason than the fact the design of often the thermometer takes advantage of MB&F’s watchmakers’ existing skills. This timepiece uses a spring thermometer, using a coiled metal that expands when the heat rises together with contracts as it cools. Just as watchmakers learn to work hairsprings, those skills apparently apply just as well when it comes to regulating a new thermometer. The final “room” sits at exactly what would be 3 o’clock on a normal observe - if the watch is set for viewing the time, a minimum of. Instead of another function, the room is a see-through crystal crown for time setting, a room the brand calls the watch’s front door. It may be the appropriate place for a overhead, but this isn’t any ordinary the queen's.

While a normal crown has to have a 2mm gasket, the large scale this top required some rethinking. Rather, two sets of gaskets are used, creating a kind of double airlock, together with eight gaskets total for your crown (19 are used within the watch). This gives the watch 20m of water proofing. But the size of the prized caused a problem. With the initial design of this timepiece, any attempt to pull the exact crown out immediately achieved it00 sucked back in by the vacuum of the tiny amount of air inside the domed crystal? The solution was going to make the crown’s volume bigger, lessening the impact of a small change in volume when the crowns is served. With many brands working to make their watches thinner, it’s a funny but intelligent and necessary change. One thing you’ll notice while wearing the watch is that the tiara doesn’t in fact wind the very movement. And yet, it’s a manually-wound watch. My spouse and i mentioned the fact that energy efficiency is key and also the fact that the main “house” moves on its foundation isn’t just a restaurant trick. Each 45° clockwise turn not only gives you your tactile click, it delivers 72 minutes of power directly to the barrel. After 10 complete rotations, HM11 is at the maximum energy. For all the technical specs and creative features, I’ve probably missed a few things. However I’ve also glossed over one important question: how does this timepiece wear? Well, I’m speculating that even with its steep price tag, there are 50 eager buyers out there for the MB&F Horological Unit N°11 HM11 Architect, many of whom have probably seen a good preview on the watch just like I did and have made up their own minds on that question. I doubt buyers truly care that much about how the watch wears. For people who can’t pay the watch, Would bet a lot of people would glibly say that the actual wearability doesn’t matter much. I could tell you that I was surprised at how comfortable it was on my arm at 42mm (2mm slimmer than the Continuous Evo) and how it didn’t feel nearly as thick for the reason that 23mm specs. It even fit below a shirt cuff. Yet you’re right. Nothing of that matters a lot. The most important fact is that Büsser is doing just what he’s always done: thinking so far outside of the box that it challenges what we actually consider a look at anymore. It might not be because technically innovative as final year’s Sequenced Evo, not would it be what I would consider the quintessential distillation involving Büsser’s styles in the way a good LM-101 might be. But in a great age where so many brands are homogenizing their releases (and really, I obtain constant press releases from new brands resulting in the same designer watches as so many others), or maybe falling in to complacency, at the very least something is comforting in knowing I can yet again expect to become surprised simply by Büsser and his team. hamilton ventura replica

<div id="viewer-gsn7i791" class="-Zro6 -ZADH IjV6v _57WYp" style="background: #f5fcfc; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); color: #313232; font-family: proxima-n-w01-reg, proxima-n-w05-reg, sans-serif; font-size: var(--ricos-custom-p-font-size,unset); line-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-line-height,unset); min-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-min-height,unset); -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit; white-space: pre-wrap;"><span class="d0767" style="background: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: initial !important; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); display: block; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit;"> </span></div>
<p id="viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-blufh745" class="-Zro6 -ZADH IjV6v AnCKd _57WYp" style="background: #f5fcfc; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; direction: ltr; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); color: #313232; font-family: proxima-n-w01-reg, proxima-n-w05-reg, sans-serif; font-size: var(--ricos-custom-p-font-size,unset); line-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-line-height,unset); min-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-min-height,unset); -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit; white-space: pre-wrap;"><span class="d0767" style="background: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: initial !important; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); display: block; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit;">rado captain cook replica</span>

<div id="viewer-91ewn793" class="-Zro6 -ZADH IjV6v _57WYp" style="background: #f5fcfc; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); color: #313232; font-family: proxima-n-w01-reg, proxima-n-w05-reg, sans-serif; font-size: var(--ricos-custom-p-font-size,unset); line-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-line-height,unset); min-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-min-height,unset); -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit; white-space: pre-wrap;"><span class="d0767" style="background: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: initial !important; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); display: block; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit;"> </span></div>
<p id="viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-gfnwa748" class="-Zro6 -ZADH IjV6v AnCKd _57WYp" style="background: #f5fcfc; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; direction: ltr; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); color: #313232; font-family: proxima-n-w01-reg, proxima-n-w05-reg, sans-serif; font-size: var(--ricos-custom-p-font-size,unset); line-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-line-height,unset); min-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-min-height,unset); -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit; white-space: pre-wrap;"><span class="d0767" style="background: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: initial !important; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); display: block; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit;">versace watch replica</span>

<div id="viewer-uuyu9795" class="-Zro6 -ZADH IjV6v _57WYp" style="background: #f5fcfc; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); color: #313232; font-family: proxima-n-w01-reg, proxima-n-w05-reg, sans-serif; font-size: var(--ricos-custom-p-font-size,unset); line-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-line-height,unset); min-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-min-height,unset); -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit; white-space: pre-wrap;"><span class="d0767" style="background: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: initial !important; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); display: block; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit;"> </span></div>
<p id="viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-h4tu2751" class="-Zro6 -ZADH IjV6v AnCKd _57WYp" style="background: #f5fcfc; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; direction: ltr; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); color: #313232; font-family: proxima-n-w01-reg, proxima-n-w05-reg, sans-serif; font-size: var(--ricos-custom-p-font-size,unset); line-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-line-height,unset); min-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-min-height,unset); -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit; white-space: pre-wrap;"><span class="d0767" style="background: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: initial !important; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); display: block; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit;">high quality replica watches</span>

<div id="viewer-erea9797" class="-Zro6 -ZADH IjV6v _57WYp" style="background: #f5fcfc; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); color: #313232; font-family: proxima-n-w01-reg, proxima-n-w05-reg, sans-serif; font-size: var(--ricos-custom-p-font-size,unset); line-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-line-height,unset); min-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-min-height,unset); -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit; white-space: pre-wrap;"><span class="d0767" style="background: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: initial !important; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); display: block; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit;"> </span></div>
<p id="viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-v8w9u754" class="-Zro6 -ZADH IjV6v AnCKd _57WYp" style="background: #f5fcfc; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; direction: ltr; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); color: #313232; font-family: proxima-n-w01-reg, proxima-n-w05-reg, sans-serif; font-size: var(--ricos-custom-p-font-size,unset); line-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-line-height,unset); min-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-min-height,unset); -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit; white-space: pre-wrap;"><span class="d0767" style="background: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: initial !important; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); display: block; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit;">tudor pelagos 39 replica</span>

<div id="viewer-i0ykp799" class="-Zro6 -ZADH IjV6v _57WYp" style="background: #f5fcfc; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); color: #313232; font-family: proxima-n-w01-reg, proxima-n-w05-reg, sans-serif; font-size: var(--ricos-custom-p-font-size,unset); line-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-line-height,unset); min-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-min-height,unset); -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit; white-space: pre-wrap;"><span class="d0767" style="background: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: initial !important; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); display: block; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit;"> </span></div>
<p id="viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-viewer-im41k757" class="-Zro6 -ZADH IjV6v AnCKd _57WYp" style="background: #f5fcfc; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; direction: ltr; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); color: #313232; font-family: proxima-n-w01-reg, proxima-n-w05-reg, sans-serif; font-size: var(--ricos-custom-p-font-size,unset); line-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-line-height,unset); min-height: var(--ricos-custom-p-min-height,unset); -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit; white-space: pre-wrap;"><span class="d0767" style="background: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: initial !important; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); display: block; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: inherit;">zenith replica watches</span>

maradiliko

maradiliko

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

maradiliko@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้