ser

ser

สมาชิก

verratedone1@gmail.com

Cornerback Kader Kohou plans for moment-time surge in the course of ease and comfort and regularity (147 อ่าน)

23 ต.ค. 2566 16:48

NFL Upcoming-Gen data seen Kader Kohou as 1 of the league's final insurance plan cornerbacks inside 2022, nevertheless the prior undrafted free of charge consultant out of Texas AM-Commerce is decided in direction of improve the bar inside his minute time. Kohou performed 630 snaps within just insurance plan and didn't surrender a touchdown until finally 7 days 14 previous 12 months https://www.shopthedolphins.com/119-Dolphins_Cordrea_Tankersley_Jersey. He was a enjoyable wonder as a beginner and is made the decision in direction of incorporate harmony towards the Miami Dolphins within 2023. ast calendar year, I felt including I manufactured splash performs, yet then sort of incorporate down performs,Kohou mentioned While chatting towards the media upon Wednesday. o precisely remaining a lot more continuous and not making it possible for a terrible participate in have an affect on the up coming playappy towards be wherever I'm at nonetheless I include in direction of maintain performing.uarterbacks done 65.4 p.c of passes whenever focusing on Kohou, who authorized precisely a single touchdown although actively playing within 15 video games. His perfect overall performance was 7 days 18 the Fresh York Jets experienced -13 finding yards any time targetting Kohou, in accordance in direction of PFF.eally exactly planning into a agenda,he explained of his aims for the clean time. ast calendar year, I felt which includes it's a trouble for utmost newbies. Yourself occur in just and it's complicated in direction of uncover the elements your self do upon a working day-toward-working day foundation. Your self choose geared up for teach or game titles or seeing motion picture and things including that. o acquiring a far better plan retains oneself upon monitor towards generate anything and settle yourself down and accurately engage in soccer Mark Walton Jersey.

<div id="gtx-trans" style="position: absolute; left: -101px; top: -14px;"> </div>

ser

ser

สมาชิก

verratedone1@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้