Marcus Kruger

Marcus Kruger

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Eagles DeVonta Smith suffers ankle sprain in loss to Cardinals injury not considered major per report (68 อ่าน)

21 มี.ค. 2567 16:44

The avoided a major injury with , who was seen by CBS Sports leaving the team locker room on crutches and a boot on his right foot. Per ESPN, in Sunday's lo s to the as the injury is not considered Jordan Bowden Jersey major.Smith injured the ankle blocking on a third-and-19 bubble screen pa s to at the Cardinals' 29-yard line in the fourth quarter of Sunday's lo s. The play went for four yards late in the game that set up a field goal to put Philadelphia up 31-28 with 2:37 left. Smith finished the game with three catches for 30 yards, his lowest output since Week 5 against the -- when he finished with one catch for six yards.Smith has yet to Tyler Johnson Jersey mi s a game in his three seasons in the , playing all 50 po sible games played. He has 240 catches for 3,178 yards and 19 touchdowns in his career, including 81 catches for 1,066 and seven touchdowns this season -- averaging 13.2 yards per catch. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter Landry Shamet Jersey " and marketing communications Chris Chiozza Jersey , updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing Taurean Prince Jersey your subscription. With the Eagles needing a win and a lo s in Week 18 to win the NFC East, Smith could potentially mi s his first game of his career. The Eagles will need Smith to go deep in the playoffs, whether they win the NFC East or go on the road in the wild card round.

Marcus Kruger

Marcus Kruger

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้