Marcus Kruger

Marcus Kruger

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Panthers Bryce Young named starting QB No. 1 pick calls move a huge blessing wont change his approach (90 อ่าน)

21 มี.ค. 2567 16:46

head coach Frank Reich took the air out of what Mark Clayton Jersey would have been the team's biggest training camp story -- its starting quarterback position for Week 1 -- between 2023 No. 1 pick and 12-year veteran , whom the the team signed to a two-year, $10 million deal this offseason.Even though new Panthers Pro Bowl running back has called Dalton "," and Dalton himself said "there aren't 32 quarterbacks better than me" this offseason, Terron Armstead Jersey Reich has made the determination that Young is better suited for the Panthers starting quarterback job after one training camp practice."Yes, he's QB1,'' Reich Wednesday after the first day of Panthers training camp. CAR QB #9 The Panthers traded 2023 first- and second-round picks, a 2024 first-round pick, a 2025 second-round pick, and wide receiver to the in exchange for the No. 1 selection, which they used Salvon Ahmed Jersey to take Young out of Alabama. Reich isn't shocked by how the 2021 Heisman Trophy winner has established himself as the guy this early in camp. "I always felt like general manager Scott Fitterer and I, the coaching staff, imagined and saw the vision when we decided to pick Bryce that we would be standing Brennan Scarlett Jersey here today saying he's QB1."Young said being named starting quarterback "means a lot" and is a "huge ble sing," but it won't change his approach as he prepares for the 2023 campaign.Young made clear Wednesday after learning the "competition" is over and that he won that the status won't change his preparation for his rookie year. "I respect the coaches and I want to do whatever I can to play whatever role it is I'm called on Raekwon Davis Jersey to help the team. So that means a lot being named the starting quarterback . For me, it's making sure I take things day by day. It doesn't change my approach. I want to keep improving, keep growing.''

Marcus Kruger

Marcus Kruger

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้