Marcus Kruger

Marcus Kruger

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Super Bowl 2021 Bucs Devin White makes good on promise after defeating Patrick Mahomes Chiefs (65 อ่าน)

21 มี.ค. 2567 21:08

Hold your horses there, . Things didn't go even remotely as planned when strolled onto the field at Raymond James Stadium to take on and the dominant defense of the , and linebacker had a lot to do with it. Now having handily dismantled Mahomes and Blake Comeau Women Jersey Co. to the tune of 31-9, it's a promise White made before the game that's being enjoyed by his teammates, coaches and general manager Jason Licht.Granted, his pregame promise wasn't as poignant as, say, but it's still the culmination of a lot of hard work for the talented former fifth-overall pick."If we get the W, Esa Lindell Women Jersey I don't care what they say, I'm pulling the horse out and I'm gonna hold the Lombardi Trophy and I'm gonna ride around," he told media ahead of Super Bowl LV.And once it was in the rearview and the Bucs had secured the hardware, White made sure Licht didn't forget. It's all a dream come true for White, and literally, considering that's also the name of the horse."Yo, Jason Licht -- can me and Dream get that victory lap with the trophy around the stadium before we hit the road?" White after the game. Mattias Janmark Men Jersey Licht was more than happy to oblige."You earned it, cowboy!" he . "Giddy up!!! Victory lap for A dream come true. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) It's not the first time White has saddled up for a lap. The former Butkus Tyler Pitlick Men Jersey Award winner used to enjoy riding his old horse, Daisy Mae, around Tiger Stadium at LSU, but she died ahead of 2020 training camp. So to be allowed to hop aboard Dream and continue his tradition -- this time while holding football's ultimate prize -- truly does mean a lot to the 22-year-old. He'll soon get back to work in trying to help Brady and the Buccaneers repeat as champions in the derby to Super Bowl Craig Hartsburg Kids Jersey LVI, once the and avocado drinks have all bottomed out, with another Dream lap in mind for 2022.

Marcus Kruger

Marcus Kruger

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้