Marcus Kruger

Marcus Kruger

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Kyle Shanahan doesnt understand how 49ers are favorites against Eagles Doesnt make a lot of sense to me (74 อ่าน)

21 มี.ค. 2567 21:54

The are 2.5-point favorites against the -- on the road. The 49ers are 8-3, two games behind the Eagles for first place in the NFC. The Eagles are 10-1 Wade Boggs Jersey for the second consecutive year.49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan doesn't appear to pay attention to the odds, yet did happen to catch the points spread for this one. He doesn't understand how it was determined San Francisco was the favorite."I mean, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I don't really know how that stuff works," Shanahan said Wednesday, via a 49ers transcript. "So, I don't really know why. It is random."San Francisco has been dominant of late, which would explain why the 49ers are the favorites. The 49ers are 3-0 since their bye week, averaging 30. Andrew Benintendi Jersey 7 points per game and allowing just 10.0 points per game with a plus-7 turnover differential.San Francisco's pa s rush has been dominant since acquiring, having a 61% pre sure rate and 15% sack rate. No quarterback has thrown a touchdown pa s against the 49ers since Young arrived, as opposing quarterbacks have a 56.4 pa ser rating in three games with Young.has 22 pre sures andhas 16 since Young arrived Pedro Martinez Jersey , as his presence has significantly helped the 49ers' front. For the 49ers to back up their "favorite" status, they'll have to stop in order to stay alive in the race for home field. Hurts has completed 67.6% of his pa ses for 2,697 yards with 18 touchdowns to 10 interceptions for a 94.9 rating. Hurts also has 11 rushing touchdowns on the year, rushing for 410 yards. He's the first quarterback in history to have 10-plus rushing touchdowns in three consecutive seasons.Hurts is arguably the best quarterback in the league when facing adversity. When tied or trailing, Hurts has completed 71% of his pa ses for 1,710 yards with 14 touchdowns to one interception -- a league-leading 114.4 Craig Kimbrel Jersey rating. In the second half when tied or trailing, Hurts has completed 67.6% of his pa ses for 686 yards with 10 touchdowns and no interceptions for a 136.6 pa ser rating."They do such a good job of balancing everything out with the drop-backs, the play-actions, the RPOs, the quarterback run game, the regular run game. So, it's really impo sible to stay Johnny Pesky Jersey ahead of them in terms of who has the chalk last," Shanahan said. "They've got a lot of answers in their run game and stuff, which could put him in some pretty good situations. "So, you've got to be able to weather the storm when they get you. Let it be a first down and not a touchdown. Play very disciplined, very sound, and when you get your opportunity to make plays you can't mi s them."

Marcus Kruger

Marcus Kruger

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้