Marcus Kruger

Marcus Kruger

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

LOOK Ahmad Sauce Gardner shows up to 2022 NFL Draft with diamond Sauce chains (67 อ่าน)

22 มี.ค. 2567 08:21

Top prospect Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner did not come to play with his 2022 NFL Draft outfit. The cornerback showed up to Las Vegas with a powder blue suit and custom Sauce chains.Take a look at his draft night fit: .'s fit for tonight CBS Sports (@CBSSports) When asked Marwin Gonzalez Jersey about his look ahead of the draft, he said:"New addition, man, you can never have too much sauce ... This all purpose sauce right here, you see it don't say barbecue or hot sauce Mike Scott Jersey , it's all purpose sauce. You would never know what's in it." "You can never have too much sauce." Sauce Gardner debuted a new chain on the red carpet : 2022 -- 8pm ET on NFLN/ESPN/ABC NFL (@NFL) If you want to make a statement on the biggest night Alex Bregman Jersey of your life, why not do it with two diamond incrusted necklaces?Sauce, who said he got the nickname from a Little League coach, wore two chains. One chain said "Sauce" in diamonds, with details that made it look like the chain was dripping, and the other was a sauce bottle that also had the nickname written. His collegiate team, the Cincinnati Bearcats, seemed to Justin Verlander Jersey approve of his jewelry choices. Brrrrr | Cincinnati Football (@GoBearcatsFB) If wearing his own name on his neck was not a hint that he is very confident in himself, him saying he is the "chosen one" is certainly a clue. "I feel like I'm the best in the draft. There's no doubt about it. There's no way I can be a bust. That shouldn't even be an option."Gardner is expected to show off George Springer Jersey that chain on the draft stage early on Thursday night, as a projected top-five pick. The 2022 NFL Draft is here! Get official NFL Draft 59FIFTY fitted and adjustable hats now and rep your team's fandom. .

Marcus Kruger

Marcus Kruger

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้